World University Rankings 2010-2011
Our rankings of the top universities across the globe employ 13 separate performance indicatorsdesigned to capture the full range of university activities, from teaching to research to knowledge transfer. These 13 elements are brought together into five headline categories, which are:
- Teaching — the learning environment (worth 30 per cent of the overall ranking score)
- Research — volume, income and reputation (worth 30 per cent)
- Citations — research influence (worth 32.5 per cent)
- Industry income — innovation (worth 2.5 per cent)
- International mix — staff and students (worth 5 per cent).
The overall top 200 ranking http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2010-2011/top-200.html